Well, I usually take this time to apologize for not posting more; however, I think I won't this time! I have honestly just been too busy LIVING my life to write much about it! I won't try to catch up either... way too much as happened in the past couple of months, good and bad, to try and write about it all..... so I will start fresh...
- We are in the home stretch of the school year! The girls have their last day of school on June 9th and I am finished on the 15th (ugh)
- We are gearing up for a fabulous trip to Disney World with my brother and nephew! - the kids are so excited! - anyone have any great tips I should know?
- Aaron is preparing for another deployment (ugh)
- I am seriously hooked on watching the series "Bones" - I am almost done with Season 6 and I am already having withdrawl!
- I recently purchased a Fuji Instamax camera - very excited about its arrival!
- I also just redid our deck out back... pimped out with a gazebo and lounge-type chairs... the perfect summer hang out!
- I am getting ready to have a root canal on Thursday - blah... hate dental work with a passion!
- I am turning another year older on Friday... where does the time go? I think I want my youth back! ----------
oh, oh, and I almost forgot.....
- I have a layout featured on the Fancy Pants Blog today using the new "Baby Mine" collection - if you haven't had a chance to check it out, you should.. it is VERY cute! Here's a sneak: